Where do you concentrate all your energy when you're trying to improve the SEO ranking of your website in 2020?
Many people focus on a huge part of their time on "keywords" and not much else.
However, if you've been working carefully on keyword optimization but are still not getting the outcomes you need, you may need to consider different components that influence SEO ranking for your website on Google.
Search Engine Algorithms not only rate the significance of your keywords on pages, and in the metadata, in connection to a client's search terms, however, they likewise assess data, for example, the duration visitors remain on your webpage, bounce rate, broken links, pages viewed, inbound and outbound links, etc.
Website Ranking SEO Tips in 2020 on Google for Beginners:
- Site’s URL SEO Friendly
- Focus on Your Website Structure
- Engaging Content
- Make a Mobile-Friendly Website
- Website Speed
- Do Competitor Research
- Do Internal and External Linking of Your Website
- Make Quality Backlinks
- Social Media Presence
- Keywords Research & Targeting
10 Free SEO Tips: How to Rank Website on Google First Page In 2020: Infographic
In this blog, we'll look at the different aspects of site usability that affect site ranking and how to improve SEO ranking of website by using these simple tips on your website.
1.) Site’s URL SEO Friendly
SEO friendly URLs will be the URLs that function admirably for both visitors and search engines. URLs, in general, depict the area of documents or pages for visitors and search engines. Well-chosen URLs are crucial to great SEO execution.
How to Create an SEO Friendly URL in 6 Steps
- Use the keyword in the URL.
- Try not to include special characters.
- Connects the URL to the page title.
- Cut out unnecessary words.
- Stay away from automated numeric labels.
- Forget about stop words if you want.
For example, My target keyword for the SMO Service page is “SMO Services”. And, you can see, this URL has that keyword in it:
Use Hyphens In-Between Words
Use hyphens as “word separators” in your URL.
For example, here’s a URL from a page on my site:
I use a hyphen “-”, to let search engines know that “best”, “digital” “marketing”, “agency”, “in”, and “USA” are six separate words: You can use SEOSiteCheckupTool to check URL is SEO friendly or not.
2.) Focus on Your Website Structure
The site's structure refers to how the site is set up, for example how the individual subpages are connected to each other. It is especially significant that crawlers can discover all subpages rapidly and effectively when sites have an enormous number of subpages.
A good structure makes your website easier to crawl having a good site structure enhances your website SEO.
Why Need of Good Site Structure:
• A good site structure means a great user experience.
• A good site structure provides your site with site links.
• A good structure means better crawling.
• A good site structure is at the very core of good SEO — optimizing for the crawlers.
Six Steps to Creating Site Structure:
1. Plan out a hierarchy before you design your website.
2. Create a URL structure that follows your navigation hierarchy.
3. Create your site navigation in HTML or CSS.
4. Use a depth navigation structure.
5. Create a header that contains the main navigation pages.
6. Develop an internal linking structure.
3.) Engaging Content
Engaging content offers something new: another point of view, bits of information, or something helpful, motivating, or entertaining.
Engaging content gives you the reader a look at something the person hasn't seen previously but can relate to in some way. You can use a plagiarism checker tool for content duplicity.
Remember, it's not about how the content's message influences you; it's about what it intends to your target audience. The way to producing engaging content, as in all aspects of marketing, is to address the customers' needs or wants; not yours. engaging content – content that is important enough to attract in and holds an individual's attention – gives a reasonable reward (having an issue explained, and so forth.) for time spent consuming the content. Most writers use Grammarly tool
for eliminating grammar errors.
4.) Make a Mobile-Friendly Website
Mobile is now a leading platform. We live in a quick-paced world where continuous technology advancements make a wide range of data effectively open and accessible right at our fingertips. Granting mobile users' website access in a hurry has turned into an omnipresent need of most organizations in the world.
A consistent mobile experience is an absolute necessity, and having a mobile-friendly website likewise furnishes clients with a much-improved user experience, which positively affects brand image and deals.
5.) Website Speed
The term page speed basically refers to the period of time at which website pages or media content is downloaded from website hosting servers and displayed onto the requesting web browser
If your webpage loads in 2.9 seconds, it is quicker than approximately 50% of the web. If your webpage loads in 1.7 seconds, it is quicker than approximately 75% of the web. If your webpage loads in 0.8 seconds, it is quicker than approximately 94% of the web.
Points to remember for reducing page load time
• Enhance Caches improve Page Load Time
• Get rid of Redirects and Improve Website Speed
• Apply CSS3 and HTML5 to Improve Page Load Time
• Limit Image Size to Reduce Average Page Load Time
• Apply AJAX to Speed up your Website
• Use Content Delivery Network to Improve Average Page Load Time
Use Website Speed and Performance Optimization Tools to check your website speed on Mobile and Desktop.